Mediconist is a property of Ashoksudha Mediconist Private Limited, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2017 having its registered office at H. No. 412, S-2, Second Floor, Sector- 3, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - 201012.
We collect your personal information which include information that is directly or indirectly available or likely to be available about you such as your contact information (e.g., name, address, email address, or telephone number), personally identifiable health or medical information ("Health Information"), and any other non-public information that is associated with such information (collectively, "Personal Information").
• You will be required to provide following informations:
• Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to, Your name, Your age, date of birth, occupation and gender;
• The User's e-mail and contact information, GPS based location;
• The User's tracking Information such as, but not limited to the device ID, Google Advertising ID and Android ID;
• The User's data sent across through the Application.
• The User's financial information such as Bank account details. We never collect your credit card or debit card number or expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card or debit card on our Websites. Credit card or Debit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner.
• The User's Payment and billing information such as, but not limited to billing name, billing address and payment method.
The information collected will be used for various purposes. We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a registration on our website or for other promotional purposes or for taking feedbacks to make our Websites and Services better. We might also use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
The information made available by Patients is displayed to Service Professionals and vice versa. The information collected from Service Professionals is displayed on the Websites to enable a User to connect with a Service Professional of their choice.
We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
However, we are not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your own personal information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties.
The Websites may contain links to other third party sites. The third party sites are not under our control. Please note that we shall not be responsible for the privacy practices of such third party sites. We encourage You to be aware when You leave the Websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every third party site that collects personal information. If You decide to access any of the third- party sites linked to the Websites You do this entirely at Your own risk. Any links to any partner of the Websites is the responsibility of the linking party, and we shall not be responsible for notification of any change in name or location of any information on the Websites.
Whenever Your Personal Information changes, or whenever You need to update or correct Your Personal Information or have any grievance with respect to the processing or use of Your Personal Information, for any reason, You may send updates and corrections to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will take all reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes within a reasonable period of time. If Your Personal Information is stored as part of Your profile on the Website, You can update Your profile on the profile pages of the Websites.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Phone No.: _______________________
E-mail Id: ________________________